Tuesday, November 22, 2011

November Rain...

© Image Courtesy:  VisualizeUs


Got wet in the rain yesterday! Drenched by November rain!
It wasn’t intentional… the office car was parked far from the building’s entrance.
There was a chill in the air and a freezing breeze… and big drops of cold rain splashing on my face… an exhilarating experience. It is my first soaking in Kuwait and being a Bombayiite / Mumbaikar, I just adore the way a city rain drenches. So, out I stepped, patent leather stilettos and all… trudged through the wet gravel of the parking lot and took longer than I would usually take to get to the car… just so that I could soak a li’l longer! :D
Got into the car, teeth chattering, hair strands beaded with crystal droplets… the dress wet n sticking to me… my skin burning with the fever that has been keeping me ill all week… and drove (actually, the driver drove) home with the smuggest smile on my lips.
I loved it… and can’t wait to get all drenched again.
And, I am ALL well today… no fever… no black-outs… just the persistent headache that has become my constant companion since weeks… or is it months… I dunno… can’t really remember a time when my head didn’t hurt.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...