Sunday, December 11, 2011

...

I think I know what the ticking in my head is counting down to... The counter when it touches zero would see the end of my life in Kuwait. With it would die some recent dreams... vanishing like the mirages they were.
Life would rewind to when I was never human... An emotionally empty droid... A machine that has no priority other than working a job. Gearing up for a new life... Plastic smile in place, heart discarded in the nearest ditch, memories locked away and the key destroyed.

3 comments:

  1. At times ... things change and then everything gets better. It's only as bad as you want it to be.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's not bad at all... Gives me enough reason to discard all 'good girl' images and be as wayward and debauched as I can be. :D
    A brain that occasionally thinks and a heart that was considerate and a conscience were all obstacles to me letting myself go... death of emotions would help me live for the moment, however inappropriate!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...