Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Conundrum


Image Courtesy: Reaching out for love - Christina Pereira | kjherstin.deviantart.com


I pour forth... waiting for an epiphany...


Dreams and aspirations...
Love and relations...
Like the two banks of a river
You walk on one and the other is out of your reach.
You wait and shiver,
And you just want to be on that other beach.
Would these banks ever cross?
Would I get over this loss?
Why can I not dream of love?
Why can I not aspire to love?
Why can they not go hand in hand?
My dreams and aspirations, together... with my love.

2 comments:

  1. NICELY PUT UP...YOU HAVE GOT YOURSELF A FOLLOWER FREN....

    phlegmation.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Easily understandable rather than a conventional and typical difficult poem :)
    http://deepakkarthikspeaks.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...