Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Junk Jewellery





This is what happens when I am wella... 
I was clearing my dresser (packing stuff) and I came across this collection of rings. Yes, they are a result of my mood-enhancing shopping impulses. Hadn't laid my eyes on some of them for quite a while.

Thought it would be fun to wear each one of them and click a snap... and that also allowed me to try out the Tilt-Shift effect on my Galaxy S2.

Here they are... colourful and all blinged up...

Black Bloom

Bling Bug

Blue Ice

Dew On Leaves

Twin Peacocks

Solitaire

Night Light

Purple Claws

Jeweled Cuffs











3 comments:

  1. wow, looks cool. btw where did u disappear? i thought u forgot ur id and password.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks. I have been around. Packing and getting ready to relocate. Spending time with the Nawaab, before I leave Q8 forever. Thought I would start on the blog again after I return to India.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...