Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Soon To Come...



Working on a review of the phablet Galaxy Note II from Samsung...

I wouldn't go into the technical details... not too much... I promise! It would be more on the lines of my experience with it... as someone who loves to hold the pen in hand and write as opposed to typing or tapping on a keyboard. In this age when everything is digital, it is nice to have one of my issues with the tech-world addressed with the nifty S-pen. More on that later... for now I will leave you with this pic... :D

Guess which one is the Note 2...

Phonucopia


Those are all my phones... except the iPhone 3GS... I just couldn't find it. Can you recognize them all?

Here's my first little cutie of a phone...

The adorable Siemens A36 with all the right curves!


And this here was my first phone with a color display...

The Nokia 3100 - All aglow at night







No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...