Friday, January 18, 2013

Happy Birthday to me!

Google gives me my personal birthday doodle (via Google Now) :D



Thank you everyone for all your lovely wishes! In spite of a fever, I have had a cheerful day and all thanks to you!


I am a year older and hopefully a bit more mature... and I learnt some life lessons too... all your wishes may not come true, everything you want is not always gonna pan out the way you imagine it... but none of that should dampen your spirits. Life pushes ahead and the smile on your face would suffer if you dwell on what you missed out on.



So, I start a new year of my life letting go of all the things (and people) I have held on to in spite of them hurting me time and again. I have made a promise to myself to be happy always and I am gonna enjoy smiling with all my heart.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...