Thursday, February 21, 2013

Sniffle...Cough... Aarrgh... World Record Update!



I have the flu... or whatever viral attack that involves excessive coughing, a painful throat and bouts of fever.

Been over a week now, I haven't been able to work on any of my projects and that is really irking me. So, am not just unwell, I am highly irritable.

But, I just got a little surprise. I had taken part in the a Guinness World Record Attempt in November 2012, the record was made and for a while I hadn't heard anything about it other than some info on Malayalam newspapers which I unfortunately couldn't read.

Finally, someone got me the certificate and a little trophy that I can now flaunt and say "Hum bhi World Record holder hain".



The Certificate with a pic of the original Guinness Certificate!

The Trophy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...