Tuesday, August 20, 2013

...


Image Courtesy: thatprecariousgait.com



Somewhere I'd read that it is the small little things that take up a lot of room in our hearts (a quote which I since learnt is attributed to Winnie the Pooh.)
Sometimes these small things are like little needles that prick a lot. Individually inconsequential but together they hurt enormously. Then there are the bits of happiness that come from matters that seem absolutely trivial to someone who lives purely by logic and rational thinking... but without them life loses a lot of its meaning.

It takes a heart to know another heart. The deeds and needs of the heart, rarely would a brain fully fathom.
Took me a while to learn it... and now I wish... now I hope others do too.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...